Over the years, the manufacturing industry has witnessed numerous changes. Emerging technology and innovation have been the building blocks of the sector. Manufacturing industries irrespective of domain expertise are drawing the advantages and benefits of modern technology to scale their business.
In this blog, our focus will be rubber roller. In addition, we will focus on the significance of Arvind Rub-Web Controls Ltd. in redefining the rubber rolls manufacturing sector.
Before we move forward, let’s understand the rubber roller.
Learning about the Rubber roller
What is an industrial rubber roller? It is a metallic shaft, cylindrical in shape. This metallic shaft can be fabricated using aluminum, steel, alloys, and a host of other metals, depending on the business requirement.
Talking about the outer layer, it is fabricated from a wide range of polymers, including polyurethane, silicone, EPDM, neoprene, and natural rubber.
Properties of a quality rubber roller
- Returns to its original shape, if distorted during application
- Resistant to chemicals
- High tensile strength
- Resistant to wear and tear
- Resistant to scratching and bumping
- High coefficient of friction
- Swiftly compensates to small changes that occur in machines precision
These properties make the rubber roller an ideal product to handle finished goods in production lines without causing any damage to the product.
Here are the key features of the product that reflects our expertise and justify why our rubber grooved spreader rollers are the best:
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance
- Dimensionally accurate
- Sturdy material
- Skilled labour not required to use
Why Arvind Rubber is the pioneer of rubber rolls manufacturing?
With more than four decades of professional experience in the armory, Arvind Rubber has created a remarkable niche in the market. Over the years, the company has enabled hundreds of customers from diverse domains in fulfilling their business goals.
100+ innovative product range demonstrates the competency and expertise of the company. Its clientele ranges from small-sized manufacturing companies to a giant-sized conglomerate.
Types of rubber/ ebonite rollers
- Press Roller
- Felt Guide Roller
- Press Guide Roller
- Cough Roller
- Guide Roller
- Size Press Roller
- Lump Break Roller
- Bottom Press Roller
- Gravure printing (Printing)
- Flexo graphic printing (Printing)
- Solventless lamination (Lamination)
- Solvent-based lamination (Lamination)
- Extrusion lamination (Hard chrome plated rollers)
- Adhesive coating (Hard chrome plated rollers)
- Tape line / Woven sack (Silicon rollers)
- Blown film line (Silicon rollers)
- Bopp/polyester line (Palletizer rollers)
- Pelletize machine (Palletizer rollers)
Industries using the rubber roller being manufactured by the company comprise:
Unique features of the company
Here are a few unique features of the company that makes it stand out from the crowd:
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facility – 1,35,000+ sq.ft
- Well defined “Quality Policy” in place
- The innovative and research-driven product range
- Clientele spread across 50+ countries
- Expertise in custom-made designs
Custom-made rubber rolls
As a unique rubber rolls manufacturer, Arvind rubber holds the expertise to deliver custom-made rubber rolls. A team of professionally qualified engineers and technicians are experts in delivering custom-made solutions for various types of manufacturing industries. This custom-made design team is headed by a senior engineer with vast industry experience. Under his leadership, the team looks into the requirements of the customers. Afterward, a detailed design is developed. Upon approval from the client, the production team begins manufacturing.