- Differential shaft is a sophisticated winding shaft for slitter rewider machine, use as duplex shaft winder (centre winding type)
- It is capable of compensating speed variation due to gauge variation with multi cores.
- Minimum 20 mm core width is possible
- Reel holding is possible at any position across the width.
- No time lost in re-positioning cores since no distance pieces are required.
- Shaft can run at very high speed.
Arvind Rubber hails from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, and a famous place for an affordable range of differential shaft for wide use in the packaging industry.
We are a manufacturer and exporter of shafts in India as per standard sizes as well customized sizes. Arvind Rubber is also a well-known supplier of industrial shafts and rollers in the global market.
The differential shafts we supply are developed and designed to meet the latest industrial requirements. The products are easy to install and modify.
While the quality meets the international quality parameters, the products are available at highly competitive prices. The shafts are primarily used for slitter re-winder machines.
The high-quality clutch shafts help in obtaining neat rolls and to minimize waste. It also increases the efficiency of the roller significantly.
It adjusts multiple speeds as it comes comprises cores with various gauges. The differential shafts are also available for a minimum width of 20 mm. it is simple to re-position the cores and run the shafts at optimum speed.